We’re delighted to announce the launch of our new website.
After several years of faithful service, we thought it was finally time to retire the original website and replace it with a slicker, more advanced website. Our former website served us well over the past years, but technology continues to develop and with this redesign we are able to take advantage of the most current tools to make our website more effective.
What are some things to check out?
- The biggest innovation is the Room Booking Page. We’ve developed an all new booking experience, combined with an ability to log onto the site with a user name and password, book your accommodations and pay for your membership and seasonal pass with ease.
- We’ve simplified where you see the rates with a fresh new design that makes it easy to see at a glance the rates for all accommodations.
- Our location page has been designed so you can print out turn-by-turn directions using integrated PDF tools. Also, GPS coordinates are given so you don't get lost using navigation.
- Throughout the site there are many ways to contact us or just use the newly designed form to send us a message.
- Our new site is embracing social media by providing many places to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
- Our Photos Page boasts a fresh new way to display photos.
- The Memoriam Page is where we pay respect to our deceased members. (by clicking their image, you will bring up their biography page...to come later).
Join our Newsletter